Since joining the GM+A family, Gladys Makabenta has shown tremendous passion, dedication and talent. She is committed to promoting & improving the quality of life in our designs. It was her ability that quickly propelled her to Partner at the firm. Gladys continues to conceive and execute various healthcare projects with successful solutions for her clients.
Gladys’ work with GM+A showcases her noted aptitude for skillfully combining technical knowledge with aesthetic design. Her extensive background within the entertainment sector informs her work in healthcare. Gladys works toward achieving a joyful and uplifting atmosphere. Her sincere compassion for the elderly is demonstrated in her designs. Having completed work on multiple healthcare and assisted living facilities, Gladys is an exemplary healthcare architect.
As a registered Architect in several states, Gladys is leading the charge in sharing these uniquely GM+A concepts with healthcare operators nationwide.
- Registered Architect State of Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Nevada and Texas
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards Certified
- Registered Class A OSHPD (Office of Statewide Health Planning and Development) Hospital Inspector
- American Institute of Architects
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- American Construction Inspectors Association